We’ll clean your home from the inside out
Industry standards recommend that you have your air ducts inspected every 2 years for cleanliness, and have them cleaned, on average, every 3-5 years. Of course, this will vary with the conditions in your home. Most homeowners have no idea what goes on inside their home’s air ducts. But the fact is, they can become littered with years of accumulated dirt, debris and allergens like pollen, dust and pet dander.
By having your air ducts cleaned regularly, you’ll help improve the indoor air quality in your home, and enhance the efficiency of your heating/cooling system, which may reduce energy bills.
Sears technicians use one of the most powerful and effective air duct cleaning systems on the market today. And of course, you can count on Sears for Satisfaction Guaranteed.
The Sears Air Duct Cleaning System
Our courteous, insured, professionally trained technicians use the following process:
- Sears technicians thoroughly pre-inspect your home’s air duct system. You will be informed of the air duct cleaning services needed, and the cost of such service, before any service will be performed.
- Sears technicians clean all registers/ grilles, and the entire air duct system using a powerful vacuum along with specialized tools and brushes.
- All room vents are vacuumed with our truck mounted units followed by cleaning with the turbo spinner which is powerful enough to polish. Access holes (if not already available) are cut into the mains and your ducting is simultaneously brushed and vacuumed. The tight fitting vacuum brushes are pushed along the ducting dislodging the encrusted dirt from the walls whisking it away which ensure that the entire system is cleaned properly.
- All dirt and debris is removed to our containment system.
- Our experienced technicians will put the air duct system back together and clean up any remaining debris in the work area.
- Our methodology follows the guidelines of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA).
Sears highly recommends after the cleaning of your Air Ducts the application of Benefect Disinfectant & Fungicide “100% Natural” .
Do you worry about the products you use to kill germs? Are they toxic? Are they harmful to use around children, pets or food? Benefect® Broad Spectrum Disinfectant & Fungicide contains botanically pure plant extracts and has been proven to kill 99.999% of bacteria, yeast, moulds, fungus and fungal spores. Benefect ® has been approved by Health Canada as a high level disinfectant and fungicide that requires no rinsing or wiping after application. Just Fog or Spray & walk away!™
- Other related services are available for an additional charge, such as our Dryer Vent & Central Vac cleaning.
We offer great deals in air duct cleaning. Our air duct cleaning services help you maintain the indoor air quality of your home. You can breathe easier thanks to our professionally trained air duct cleaners